Saturday, February 27, 2016

The Little Things

... I despise them all.

watching jimmy kimmel and seeing hollywood boulevard

seeing my bestie crizzle's snapchat stories driving around california

being told that i have an american accent

listening to customers talk about how they got their fiance visas in just three months

this stupid pinoy teleserye On The Wings of Love about a long distance relationship couple who ended marryng each other

this bunch of americans at starbucks who talk so loudly that I found out one was from orange county, anaheim (i wasnt sure), LA and oh San Diego

gay couples on my instagram feed

all these pathetic things that seem, according to Pablo Neruda, to be little boats that sail back to an old love.

I hate it.

No one really knows what I'm willing yo give just so I could forget them all completely. 

***



No comments: