Monday, February 1, 2016

Thoughts

The past two months have been depressing for me. My sorrow has literally affected both my work and my relationship with my roommates. I've honestly lost the drive to move forward with my life. I'm not sad but I'm not entirely happy either. I laugh and crack jokes whenever I'm with my friends but when I'm alone at night, I forget how to feel. 

People get the impression that I've moved on from the breakup because of the recent photos I posted. 

People think I enjoy basking in this "freedom" Ive found, flirtig with different guys and dating random people.

I'd love to defend myself against these idiotic ideas but I'll just let them think whatever they want.

I dont think there's a word accurate enough to convey how awful I see myself now. 

Maybe I'm just not meant to be in a relationship...

No comments: